Food grade tank coatings
Our legally-compliant, seamless OBRIT tank coating does not contain any plasticisers. It reliably protects food and beverage tanks made of metal and concrete over the long term. It does not influence the taste and colour of the contents in any way. The coating is resistant to alcohol in concentrations of up to approximately 50% vol. and is suitable for lining alcohol tanks, fermentation vats and tanks, storage tanks, neutralisation basins and sewage settlement tanks. The benefits of our OBRIT coating are also exploited in the non-food industry, for example, in areas of chemistry, cosmetics, in the pharmaceutical industry or the oil industry.
- epoxy resin base
- 2-component system
- legally compliant
- suitable for foodstuffs
- free from plasticisers
- seamless, non-porous and impermeable
- resistant to alcohol in concentrations of up to approximately 50% vol.
- very good thermal resistance
- does not affect the taste and colour of the contents
- good chemical and mechanical resistance
- easy to clean
- can be applied manually or automatically
- especially suitable for renovations
OBRIT Repair Kit
Are there a few patches in your tank or container that need repairing? Our OBRIT Repair Kit is perfect for just this kind of jobs. It comes with 1 kg of OBRIT resin and hardener, plus all the accessories you will need for the straightforward and clean mending of your coating. Order your kit here or contact us if you have any questions.